Today was Nathan's first day of Kindergarten and he was ready to go! I was excited for him because he is ready to learn new things. Nathan is a bright little boy! So even though it was his first day I had to say good bye and good luck when I dropped him off at my parent's house. I felt like a bad mom because I was unable to get out of a meeting. I was the person presenting the meeting so I had to be there. I think Nathan probably did better because I was not there. I just feel bad that I could experience his first day of school. I will never be able to get that moment back. I often wonder how much will I miss with my kids because I am taking care of other peoples children? Is it fair to my kids? Is it fair to me?
Nathan had fun and survived his first day! He wants to go back to school again on Monday. I will have to work harder so I can be a bigger part of his educational career.
No comments:
Post a Comment