Sunday, October 18, 2009

As I said when starting this, I would not write everyday. It has actually been a long time since the last time I posted anything. There really is no excuse... I could say I have been extremely busy, which I have, or school is just crazy, which it is but I just haven't written anything.

Nathan has been doing fantastic in school. He is a big Kindergartner who is really focus and seems to be learning a good amount. He makes me laugh because he brings home a word ring and has to practice his words. He is able to read them without any difficulties. These are words that we would read over the summer to practice for this year. When we read them this summer I could have strangled him because he really didn't try. Now that his teacher tells him he needs to know the words he concentrates and tries, little turkey!

Emily... Oh my little Emily! She is growing so quickly. She really has a great personality but will be trouble if allowed. She is talking so much more than before. She is very quick to tell on her brother but it is funny to hear. The other day Nathan was sitting on the couch and she said, "Nattin pickin his toes ewww!" I had to laugh because it was kind of gross!

I know people always say time flies and the older you get the faster it goes. I would have to agree!!!! It is already the middle of October and I am amazed at how quickly things are going. It feels like I just went back to work a few weeks ago and we are already at the end of the first quarter. For this reason I need to remind myself that every minute is precious and I need to enjoy all that I can from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment