Monday, August 17, 2009

Stress Stinks

I have always dealt well with stress. I never really worried about things that needed to be done, I just did them. In grad school people always worried about the work load but I managed to stay calm. Until recently stress was never a problem. This year, 2009, has been more stressful then I could have imagined... We moved into my parents and then into our new house. We bought a business in a time when the economy is not doing well. The house has been great but I worry about the unknown bills and whats to come. I don't know why but the anxiety keeps coming back. I know we are OK and we will be OK but every once in awhile the horrible feeling comes back. I know God is watching over us and will provide for us but I can't keep that feeling away. My biggest fear is that I will not be able to provide for my kids. I am afraid we will be stuck in a bad situation and not be able to do the best for them. I don't think anyone would ever let that happen but it is still that feeling I have. The business is another story. We shall see how that all turns out in the future. Until now it is just one more stress-or.

No comments:

Post a Comment