Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time Flies

I sit here on a Sunday night and wonder where has Summer gone? I have two more weeks before I return to school for my 10th year of teaching. I have enjoyed the kids so much this summer. They are getting older and are able to share so much more. I cherish the time that we have spent together because we will not get it back. Don't get me wrong, there are definite times that I could scream and need a few minutes to myself but their smiles make it better.

So for one of our last weeks we have a packed schedule... I think we only have Wednesday free but I am still trying to plan a playdate so the kids can have fun before going back to complete structure. I just don't want to take the next two weeks for granted... there are many times that I do without even realizing. Life is to short, take every minute and make something of it... That is easy say but not always easy to do... I am dong the best for my kids, I just hope they realize it. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment