Saturday, July 25, 2009

There are some days when parenting can be tough! The thing is, you never know what days they are going to be. There are many reasons why it's tough but it is not always easy to fix. Today was ONE of those days. It seems like no matter what was said my children disagreed or decided they were not going to do what was asked of them. As I thought about what to do... leave them with their father, drop them off with MomMom and PopPop, or leave them on the side of the road for somebody else to take, I knew I had to think realistically. The past few days I have been spending a lot of time on the computer for work, trying to plan for next year. I know my kids just needed some attention and the only way to get it was to make me CRAZY. At the end of the day everybody went to bed happy and I know that tomorrow will be just for them. Nathan promised me we could try to learn how to finally ride his bike. I am so blessed to have the two wonderful, healthy children that I have. I could not ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment