Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The house is quiet. I have checked on both of my sleeping angels who look so peaceful and innocent as they sleep. This is the time I can sit and reflect on my day and think about what tomorrow will bring.
Today, I went out to lunch with my team. It was an enjoyable lunch, great to catch up with people and hear how their summer is going. Being out with work friends makes me realize that I DO enjoy working and it also allows me to give all the stay at home moms credit for what they do. I love my children and I feel that I have kept them entertained this summer. We have had play dates, gone on trips, visited people, and even have seen a few shows at the library. I have enjoyed my kids and will do what I need to keep them healthy and happy but sometimes it is nice to be with other adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment