Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oh my!


I have just come back from Ocean City. It was a weekend without kids.... These weekends are nice but I do miss my kiddos. I did see lots of other kids at the Dew Tour, skate boarding, biking, surfing, all that fun stuff. I watched these kids and I just pray that my children will be the respectful and intelligent kids we are trying to raise them as. It amazes me how young these kids are and how they act when their parents are not around. I am not old fashioned and I am sure every generation says the same thing but it just seems kids are more aware and more grown up then they need to be. I sound like a fuddy duddy to myself but I just worry about the future for my kids. I just want them to stay as innocent as they are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment