Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer has come and is gone

So I posted on the first day of break and the last Friday before returning to school. Looking back it was a good summer. We did many different things and I feel the kids were able to experience some new and exciting things. Like always, we did the beach and swam at MomMom and PopPop's house. Nathan has really become a good little swimmer. He has made great strides in the pool this year. Emily is going to be a little fish. She jumps right in and swims all around. We also did some new things like going on a Pirate ship in Baltimore, a speed boat in OC, Dutch Wonderland, the Maryland Zoo and we even went bowling a few times.
This time of year is always bitter sweet. I am ready to go back to school and start a brand new year but I dont like leaving the kids, most days. Hopefully we I will post more as the school year gets under way.

No comments:

Post a Comment