Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, Snow and More Snow


I feel like I have been sitting in the house for weeks. The East Coast is getting hit with its second BLIZZARD in less than a week. We had record breaking snowfall over the weekend and we are getting pounded once again. I have never seen so much SNOW in my life. It is truly amazing. There are so many people who are posting statuses in Facebook about the snow and what to do. I am feeling their pain but still feel we are not dealing with half of what the world is dealing with. We may need to shovel for a few hours and can't leave the house but Haiti is still going through devastating ordeals after having an Earthquake that leveled many homes and killed so many people. As I said we are very lucky. I will take snow any day!!

As I sit here and write the kids are sitting nicely and watching a movie. First time in awhile that we are all getting along and not fighting about something. We are all very bored!! Hopefully the snow will begin to disappear soon. It would be nice if the kids actually like the snow and would go outside :-) I am sure they will one day and I will have to beg them to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment